Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stop! Baby Time (almost)!

In case you were wondering, today is June 1st, which is the first day of the month in which my child will be born. Unless she is three weeks over-due, in which case you will be able to find me in a mental institution, or possibly a prison come July 1st.

Now, here follow a few facts about my almost outside baby.

1. She is baby sized.
2. She is a she (Three ultrasounds have confirmed it!)
3. She has hair unless she is bald in which case she has no hair. But that won't stop me from putting stick on bows on her head with KY Jelly.
4. She has fingernails that are probably pretty long.
5. She is probably pretty chunky right now.
6. She still thinks my ribs are those boards you break in karate class.
7. When she moves I often pee myself a little.

Now here is a picture of me at 39 weeks pregnant with hair I haven't washed in a couple days which is why my bangs look so gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment