Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tragedy.

You know what is super unfair? That a couple weeks before my due date, all of my favorite shows decided to have their season finales or something. I mean, rude, right? And yet still I have been checking weekly for new episodes. Hopelessly, I click on my entertainment links and check the websites for Once Upon a Time, The Americans, The Vampire Diaries, Being Human, and 1600 Penn.  And nothing. It's tragic.

So Instead I sit here and I read other people's blogs, and I facebook, and I maybe start watching that old series Charmed, about the three sister witches who could because I mean, what else is good on Netflix these days that won't get me hooked to a new series that will then leave me high and dry when they cancel the show for some stupid and horrendous reason? (Yeah, I'm talking about you, Heroes.)

But you know what keeps me happy, even though I have nothing to watch and I'm quickly approaching a week past my due date?

Youtube.

And because I want you to be happy too, I'm going to share a few of my very favorite videos today.

Now smile!




What is your favorite youtube video? How do you occupy yourself in the television off season? What television series do you most resent for being cancelled? 

No comments:

Post a Comment