Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Post I Wrote Yesterday

As I write this, it is yesterday and the baby is napping peacefully and The Office is playing softly in the background. Goodness I love this show. And I'm at the point where (SPOILER ALERT) Jim and Pam are both single and almost dating again and it is like sweet, sweet victory to watch. Except Kevin is being super awkward and Meredith got hit by Michael's car and Angela is worried about her cat Sprinkles who is sick and can't eat lunch with the other cats because there is bad blood and cliques and such.

(Break for a glass of water and a laundry change).

Back now.

And today I thought I'd tell you something about me. Me is being cleared for exercise today and me is also going to be starting an exercise regimen that includes at home exercise DVD's, jogging in the evenings when Mr. Llama can hang with Baby Llama for a while, and walking during the day so that that very same Baby Llama can get some fresh air and Mama Llama can not spend all day watching television and resisting the Costco sized bag of chocolate chips in her freezer. Sounds like a good plan, right?

My goal is to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight by October first, which means I need to lose 20 pounds in two months. Doable, for sure. And then after that I'll need to lose another 17 pounds to get to my ultimate goal, the place I was when I got back from Peru and where I felt my very best.

And now the me portion of the blog is over and we can move on to the Ruby picture portion.

Look, it's a baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment