Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

Today we are going to go to Santa Cruz and visit the beach maybe? I don't know how that's going to work with Baby Llama, because we basically treat her like a tiny vampire because her skin is so delicate... but I have some super SPF sunscreen and baby sun hats and light blankets... and maybe we'll invest in a gigantor umbrella?

Hopefully it works out and we don't spend the entire time huddled in in the shade of a single palm tree.

However it goes, I'm sure you'll get to hear all about it tomorrow.

Oh and I almost forgot! Yesterday kidlet had her two week pediatrician visit. She now weigh's 8 pounds 10 ounces and is 21 inches long. When she was born she was 8 pounds even and 20 inches. She's getting so big! I'm afraid I'm going to blink and miss the whole teeny tiny baby stage because guys, its passing super quickly already. I mean, she's only a newborn for a little while, and then she's just a baby followed by a toddler followed by a child... and then she's a teenager and dating and growing boobs of her own before heading off to college and meeting some eligible dude and getting married and having babies of her own that start the vicious cycle all over again.

Tell me that isn't depressing. Now I need a root beer float to get my mind off of the inevitable.

And here are some pictures of my cute newborn for you to stare at as a reward for reading this nothing post.












No comments:

Post a Comment