Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mama!

Happy birthday to the most wonderful mother in the world; she who not only built my body inside of her body, but then proceeded to snuggle me, change my (cloth) diapers, feed me, listen to me cry (for 23 years!) and read me bed-time stories. Mama, I love you and appreciate you more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you a thousand times for being the kind, loving, intelligent, wonderful person you are. I hope you have a fantastic day!

And Ruby says "AaaaaAAAAAAaaahhh Heghhhhhaaaaaa. Achoo!" Whatever that means.


Now in completely unrelated news, I thought everyone should know that my cloth diapers are on their last wash before I strap them on the baby. Very soon she will have a fluffy bum which will rival all other fluffy bums in cuteness, and probably take them down in a fight to the fluff. The more you know.

Oh! And I did all of the laundry in our house yesterday, which means today I get to put it all away. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment