Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Two Months Old

On Monday, my baby girl turned two months old. Having a child is the weirdest thing. Its the feeling that this little person was just born yesterday, and yet she's been a part of our family forever. I cannot imagine a life before middle of the night feedings or foot bouncing or swaying while I stand because I'm holding a little fussy girl who doesn't want to be still. I wouldn't trade our now lengthy outings and poop explosions for the pristine clothes or quick grocery runs of the past. More importantly, it all feels right, as if this is what my life was taking me towards before it all happened. And I know there is more in store for me, but right now, at this point in time, I am perfectly content to snuggle and admire this little chunkella until her cheeks get even chunkier.








By the way, the cloth diaper thing is going just swell. I'm improving my time and pretty soon I think I'll be good enough to teach Mr. Llama the ways of the cloth (lol) and have a partner in crime. The changes are pretty simple and honestly, I like them better than the disposables. They seem more durable, more...sure of themselves? Not that they're sentient or anything, they just seem more substantial to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment