Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cedric The Conqueror

In case you were wondering, Llama Dog has adjusted pretty darn well to life here in California. He likes the weather because the pavement doesn't get so hot it burns his paws, and he can go hang out on the balcony during the day when we leave the screen open for him. He's actually out there right now, chewing on his bone and staring wistfully over the garden courtyard (yeah, you read that right, there's a garden courtyard). Here is a visual for you, except minus the bone, because he gets distracted when I go out there and stops chewing, so this is a picture from earlier.



Pretty much he does the same things he's always done though. He curls up in the most hideous of hideously hideous chairs (Mr. Llama's words, not mine, I love the thing) and sleeps.


He creeps on you when you're sitting on the toilet playing Candy Crush Saga (no, I still haven't gotten past level 65. It's basically torturing me).


And he goes on walks with us and poops in inconvenient places. Good thing daddy was a boy scout and is always prepared with some sort of plastic bag thingy to pick up the poo.


Interesting fact about the photo above; I took it with my Holga lens which was a birthday present from Mr. Llama in the olden days of the beginning of this month. Basically its a little lensy thing that attaches to my Canon, Norbert, and is a perpetual instagram filter. I am sort of in love with it.

Off to fatten up my puppy-dog with some left over bacon from breakfast. He can thank me later.

Do you have a pet? What kind of animal? Would you feed it left over bacon or would you eat it all yourself... because I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of hungry still? 

2 comments:

  1. I have a miniature dachshund and I'm absolutely obsessed! Gotta love the dogs!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable! We almost adopted a dachshund before we got our bully, but it didn't work out. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad it didn't, not because the dog wouldn't have been sweet, but because I am so in love with our big goober I couldn't imagine any other puppy for us. I'm such a sap.

      Delete