Monday, June 3, 2013

Breaking News

I'm about to tell you all something you probably didn't want to know. Avert your eyes now or be held responsible for the knowledge you're about to acquire.

I'm serious.

I will not be blamed for you having read this later.

Okay.

You've been warned.

Just now a maintenance man left our apartment after having fixed two drawers and an air conditioning vent. He was here for about an hour and a half.

I had to poo the entire time.

THE ENTIRE TIME.

He is so lucky I didn't just throw my hands up in the air and say, "be back in a few, dude," on my way to the bathroom.

Because pregnant stank is the worst stank in the world.

Now you know.

And here's a picture of a cute puppy to make up for it.

^^^ Our Llama Dog on the first day we had him. He was so little!

Do you have an awkward poop story? Will you tell me? Isn't my puppy cute? 

No comments:

Post a Comment