Wednesday, August 14, 2013

No officer, I have not had a drink tonight.

If you're wondering why I took so long to post today, its because Ruby and I decided to get a teensy bit crafty. More about that in a bit though, because first, I want to tell you about my trip to Target last night. Thrilling, I know, but it was just me in my work out clothes and no makeup and I looked hot hot hot for the officers at the sobriety checkpoint (did you know those exist in California!?) on my way there. I'm honestly surprised I didn't get asked for my number when they were handing me the DUI prevention pamphlet. 

Anywho, I got to Target and got to shop without a baby and pick out some knee socks for this morning's project, a play mat because Ruby is really enjoying staring at toys above her these days, a new mop (magic eraser!!!) and a food scale because so many correct portion sizes are given in ounces instead of cups and stuff. What the heck does 1 ounce of pecans look like? Now I'll be able to tell. What else did I get... Oh yeah, a pair of shark socks and a sports movie for Mr. Llama, because he is my honey and I love him very much. 




The play mat was a success by the way. She was so stimulated by it she fell asleep on it this morning and napped for like, three hours. Which means she missed out on what came next. 

Baby Legs!!!

Now to make these you'll need the following. 

This tutorial. 

This tutorial too if you're like me and over think everything

 ^^^As many pairs of cute ladies knee socks as you can afford from Target (they're $2.50 a piece) and some sewing scissors that your dog chewed up because he is kind of a jerk.

 ^^^Your moms old sewing machine which she got second hand and is at least  40 years old, but probably more.

And a baby.

Now follow those instructions linked above and try every single pair of baby legs on her as she sleeps.






Now hurry and feed her because she is awake and hungry and crying! Go go go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment